|Place||Top 16 (No actual place)|
Danielle "Danie" Geimer is an American singer from Northridge, California who made the top 16 on season three of The X Factor. She was a part of the Girls catagory, mentored by Demi Lovato.
Danie, who refers to herself as a "nerd", is a high school student who enjoys reading books and admits to not being good at talking to people. She also plays softball and attends Granada Hills Charter High School.
One of Danie's musical influences is Elton John.
The X Factor
Danie first auditioned in Los Angeles, California singing "House of The Rising Sun" by The Animals. Although Simon Cowell was absent, she obtained yeses from Demi Lovato, Kelly Rowland, and Paulina Rubio, sending her to the next round where she made the top 40 and got Demi as her mentor.
Four Chair Challenge
In this part of the competition, Danie took on "Georgia On My Mind" by the great Ray Charles. She received praise from the judges especially Simon Cowell, who called her "humble" and expressed hope that she wouldn't change who she is as a person. She made it to the live shows.
In the first live show, Danie took on the Miley Cyrus hit "Wrecking Ball", but she didn't receive a good response from the judges. Demi Lovato opted not to have Danie be a part of the top 12, which caused a great deal of anger on Twitter.
- Danie's fans are called "Danimals".
- Danie has a very strong fandom. There was even a point where she got to be in first place in her category yet still got eliminated.
- Danie has said that her favorite contestant this season is Khaya Cohen.
- Danie admits that she can read really fast.
- Danie's celebrity crush is actor Logan Lerman.