Sweet Suspense is an American all-female pop trio who finished in 12th place on season 3 of the X Factor USA. They were a part of the Groups catagory, mentored by Simon Cowell.
The group consists of Summer Reign, Celine Polenghi, and Millie Thrasher.
- Summer Reign (born April 6, 1996; age 17)
- Celine Polenghi (born June 28, 1997; age 16)
- Millie Thrasher (born June 8, 1999; age 14)
The X FactorEdit
The girls originally auditioned for the show as solo artists but were eliminated in the next round. Figuring that they deserved another, the judges decided to put them together as a group, where they made it to the next round and got Simon Cowell as their mentor.
Four Chair ChallengeEdit
For this part of the competition, the girls made their debut as a group by singing the Beyonce version of the Rose Royce song "Wishing On a Star". Their performance, which was widely priase by the judges, earned the girls a spot in the live shows.
For the first live show, the girls sang "I Love It" by Icona Pop. Demi Lovato called them "stars" while their mentor Simon Cowell called it "magic". They made the top 12.
For Motown Night, the girls sand "You Keep Me Hangin' On" by the Supremes. Paulina Rubio loved the performance and the girls. Demi Lovato told them how proud she was off them. Simon Cowell mentioned that there was something special about the girls. Despite their great performance, a graphics error nullified the votes, resulting in them singing their "Save Me" on a re-vote show. The girls sang "That Should Be Me" by Justin Bieber.
For '80s Night, the girls took on an 80s classic, "Mickey" by Toni Basil. Kelly Rowland encouraged them to establish a rhythm with each other. Paulina Rubio called them "amazing" but Demi Lovato didn't like it. Simon Cowell told her to shut up and called the girls' performance the best of the night. However, it proved to be their last as they received the fewest votes and were eliminated on November 14, 2013, finishing in 12th place.
- Millie and Celine both auditioned for the show in Denver while Summer auditioned in Los Angeles.
- Summer has her own YouTube channel where she has posted videos of herself singing such songs as "If I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars.
- Both Summer and Celine have a crush on actor Zac Efron.
- Millie used to be a cheerleader for 7 years, deciding to quit so that she could focus on singing.
- Summer loves baking cookies, but Millie and Celine like to eat the cookie dough before she even has a chance to get it in the oven.